Here are the Top 5 Attractions in Dubai – Check Below
1. The Grand Mosque, only built in 1998 is a remarkable landmark with its multi-dome style and reflecting the city’s tallest minaret. The beauty of the architecture is a must see and the interior with sky blue mosaic, handmade stained glass, rich ornamental patterns and wooden shutters will impress all visitors.
2. Desert Safari – For more adventurous travelers it would be hard to look past the Desert Safari! Many tours are available that pick up from hotels and drive tourists to the desert to enjoy watching the sun setting on the horizon After sunset, the driver will take all willing participants dune bashing, there are camel rides, sand boarding and henna tattooing for those Non-thrill seekers. After the fun and excitement, there is a traditional feast of classic Middle Eastern food, followed by shisha (water pipe) and local entertainment in the form of belly dancing.
3. The Burj Al Arab hotel is the world’s only seven star hotel and the tallest hotel. It is one of the most photographed structures in the world and a major draw card for tourists in Dubai. Its iconic image can be seen on many photos of Dubai. There are also many restaurants within the hotel and you do not have to be a hotel guest to enjoy them, however you do have to book in advance due to popularity.
4. The Palm Jumeirah is one of the man made wonders of the world. This man made island has been made in the shape of a tree. The size of the Palm Island is amazing, it is 5 kilometers by 5 kilometers and the total area is larger than 800 football pitches. The residents of the Palm Island consist of a list celebrities with luxurious villas.
5. The BurJuman Center is a massive shopping mall which houses designer brand stores, a cinema complex and a leisure arcade.
A holiday in Dubai would not be complete without a spot of shopping and the facilities are perfect for any shop-o-holic.There are also plenty of restaurants and café’s within the mall, the perfect place for the husband to relax while the wife is burning a hole in the credit card! The BurJuma Center is also a nice place to escape the heat outside as the center is fully air-conditioned and provides welcome relief..l
Dubai, one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates is a city like no other. Tourism is one of the major industries and the following are a sample of the interesting sights you can visit when in Dubai.
by Kellys White