It’s hard to guess a woman’s true feelings if she doesn’t tell you out loud how she feels about you. Dating someone new or trying to ask your crush out for the first time can be nerve-racking if you have no idea whether she feels the same way about you.
Women use body language a lot more than men to send signals that they are interested. The way she acts towards you and the body language she uses when you are around can tell you a lot about her true feelings. Knowing the top signs that say she likes you can help you land the woman of your dreams.
1. She touches you a lot when you are talking. Women show their interest and affection toward a man by lightly touching him, especially on the arm and hands. If she frequently reaches out to touch your arm or pat you on the back, it’s a sign that she is very interested in you.
2. She stands close to you. Women like to be close to the men that they like because it makes them feel happy and comfortable. When she stands close to you, it means she feels secure and protected. It’s a very strong sign that she likes you because women keep a large distance between themselves and men they aren’t interested in romantically.
3. One of the most common unconscious signs of flirting is touching the hair. When women interact with a man they like, they sometimes unintentionally twirl strands of hair or run their hands through it repeatedly in an attempt to appear feminine and attractive.
4. She is playful around you. Flirting is not just about the physical signs, but it’s also about what she says and how she communicates with you. If she likes you, she’ll try to make you laugh in an attempt to build a special bond between the two of you.
5. She gives you her contact information and says you can reach her any time. If she likes you, she’ll make herself available for a date. She’ll let you know that by giving you hints that she’s free and would like to go out sometime. Unfortunately, women often feel as if they can’t ask a man out. She might want to go out with you, but she may be waiting for you to make the first move.
6. You see her all the time. If she’s interested in you, she’ll try to be as much around you as possible to get you to notice her. If you work together, and she’s always passing by your desk even though there is no reason why she should, then she is probably trying to get your attention.
7. She looks into your eyes. Strong eye contact is a definite sign that she likes you. By looking into your eyes, she wants to establish a deeper connection and feel closer to you.
8. Girl listens to you and pays attention when you speak. Women connect on an emotional level as well as physical. If she asks you questions about your life and pays attention to your conversations, it means she’s interested in you as a person and she cares about your feelings.