Bridal Shower Ideas
As you search different bridal shower ideas, remember that your guests will just as excited about the door prizes as they are about being involved in the pre-wedding celebrations. They will be anticipating with curiosity what wedding shower favors and game prizes you will handing out.
Most people will be happy to receive anything, but it is always nice to give something that will appreciate and enjoyed. The general rule of thumb is to select bridal shower door prizes that you would want to receive yourself.
Here are ten Bridal Shower Ideas, both inexpensive and pricier. If you would like everyone to get a prize or bridal shower favor, then you will probably want to choose one of these inexpensive favor ideas.
Inexpensive Bridal Shower Ideas:
- Makeup, such as lipstick or kits in the same colors as your decorations. Think pink lipstick for a pink and brown party.
- Fun or romantic candles. If the wedding will have a beach theme, you can even get flip-flop shaped candles and also Picture frames. You could even take pictures on the day to put in the frame right away.
- Soaps that fit your bridal shower theme. For example, you can get ‘perfect pair’ soaps for that theme.
- Purse Hooks. Every woman needs a purse hook for restaurants or clubs, and we rarely have one.
- Small mirror compacts. These can personaliz as well, for very little money.
- Personalized candy or chocolates. Classic mint tins or favor boxes with chocolates are always popular.
- Personalized Bookmarks. These can be purchased in many theme shapes. And Gift cards to places such as Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks
If you are planning to just give out one large door prize, and you can afford it, then select something from the list of expensive prizes.
(Also Read:-Beautiful Mother of the Bride Dresses That Are Great For Warm Weather Weddings)
More expensive Bridal Shower Ideas:
- Movie tickets. A pair of movie tickets can also be combined with a dinner gift card and as well as Restaurant gift card for a nice restaurant locally.
- Champagne or wine. You could also combine this with chocolate or candles for romance.
- Night at a bed and breakfast. This is a more expensive prize, but sure to be appreciated. You just have to make sure it is somewhere that anyone at the shower could take advantage of.
- Gift baskets with spa products or food. Select different lotions, bath salts, and soaps; or collect gourmet wine, cheese, and crackers.
- Spa certificates. A gift card to a spa works well if everyone is local to where the spa is located.
- Plants or flowers, if everyone is local. Flowers can be placed in a pretty vase for a longer lasting keepsake.
- Personalized manicure sets. Depending on what you choose, this can also be an inexpensive favor that you give to everyone. Jewelry, such as small bracelets. There are pretty silk pouches that you can put a cute bracelet or earrings in, so long as you have all girls at your shower
For the inexpensive bridal shower favors that you hand out to everyone, you can place them at each person’s seat if you are having a sit-down meal. Alternatively, you can place them on a table for your guests to take as they walk out the door.
If you are only giving out one or two bigger prizes, there are a few ways to do it. The gifts can be a prize that someone wins as part of your bridal shower games, or you could use scratch-off lottery tickets.
The person who gets the highest number wins the prize. A more traditional way to win is to place numbers under every seat or plate and do a drawing at the end in which you pull a number from a basket.
A great way to make sure that everyone comes away happy is to give a small, inexpensive bridal shower favor to everyone. Then give just one or two larger prizes for winners of a game or drawing. All your guests will have something to take home as a memory of the day, no one leaves empty-handed, and there is at least one person who is ecstatic!